Friday, July 9, 2010

Caleb

Caleb got excited when he saw me! I opened his cage and he quick brought out his favorite orange toy. He immediately rolled over at my feet and got a tummy rub! When i was calling him to go outside he had to grab a different toy to bring out with us. When we went in, I went into the laundry room to get his leash. He heard it while he was drinking, and started bouncing up and down so excitedly! We went for a nice long walk since there was a nice breeze out. He was pretty tired out when we got back. I filled his puzzle toy with treats to play with for a little bit. He took a break from playing to lay next to me and get his tummy and back rubbed. We went outside again and he brought out a rawhide to chew on while he laid in the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment