Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ladybug, Boomer, Bella & Bo

Today Bella and Bo had their sheet pulled down behind their crates when I came in. We had a bunch of storms overnight and were supposed to have more during the day. This morning I let the puppies out potty and we played for a little bit. They stayed in today and I let them out again a little longer in the late morning. Boomer came and snuggled with me on a chair for awhile. This afternoon it was nicer out when I came to see them. Everyone was ready to go play outside! They got plenty of exercise running back and forth along the fence, chasing after golf carts! While I was there, two golf balls got a little too close. One hit the fence and the other hit the roof and rolled into the gutter! Boomer and Ladybug were ready to relax after awhile, but the two little puppies thought it was time to wrestle. This evening they chased some more and got excited when they saw people walking down the path. They got some attention out of it too! A couple ladies that were walking by decided to stop and say hi to the puppies. We went inside later and everyone was put to bed for the night.
What??

No comments:

Post a Comment