Friday, June 11, 2010

Heathcliff, Atticus, Ava & Chance

Today Heathcliff met me in the hallway and Atticus was waiting in the kitchen. I said hi to both of them for a little bit before taking care of their food and water. Atticus followed me around everywhere. When I went into the bathroom to refill the sink, he came zooming in and hopped up on the counter! He jumped up onto the kitchen counter while I filled that bowl too. Ava was laying on the bed and Chance was sitting by the bathroom when I went into the bedroom. Ava came running to get her attention! Chance inched closer, so I let him smell me, then I pet him for awhile too. Ava wanted me to pet her so badly that she even rubbed her face on my shoe while I was cleaning their litter pans. They were all excited to get their canned food and patiently waited until I put their dishes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment