Thursday, June 17, 2010

Caleb

Today I came in and Caleb sat straight up and watched me. I let him out and we went outside for a little bit. He grabbed a blue squeaky toy to bring with him! I tossed it for him a couple times out there, then he wanted back in. He didn't try to eat anything while I was there today! I grabbed out his orange puzzle toy and put some more treats in there. He played with that for a little bit, then we found a green squeaker to have fun with! I threw that around and he played "keep-away" from me with it. Sometimes he'd let me grab ahold of it, so that we could play tug-of-war. He really does slide right into the wall! He got going to quick on that tile floor once and just couldn't stop himself in time... oops! He would lay down and set the toy down to take a breather, but he kept his tongue on it the whole time, just in case! I got him pretty tired out this afternoon. He came and laid by me and put his head on my lap while I gave him a good tummy rub. One time, he even flopped his whole body across my lap! He's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment