Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tyler, Emma, Lacey & Luke

Everyone was pretty sleepy this morning and didn't know I was there until I shut the door. Lacey came outside with Emma and I this morning. Everyone went both for me, and Tyler's stool was normal but he almost seemed like he was having a hard time. That's the first time I've seen him go, so I couldn't say for sure! They were pretty excited for their breakfast this morning. It was funny to see Tyler and Emma prancing about! Lacey jumped up and bumped her bowl in my hand, so she got to sneak a little food before I was ready to give it to her. Luke was snoozing on the bed again this morning and came out for a little bit. He is still inside. I sat on the couch again and this time Lacey took no time at all to hop right in my lap! She's warmed up to me quite a bit since my first visit yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment