Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jerrie

Jerrie was already waiting for me at the front door yesterday. He followed me around again a little while I took care of his things. Yesterday I caught him on the counter eating the leaves off of one of the plants! It was the one in the little basket that he was after. I scooted him down off the counter as soon as I saw him. Naughty boy! We went into the office and he rolled around on the floor while I pet him. He played with the little toy on the kitty tunnel with me. Today I found Jerrie soaking up some sun on the top of his kitty tree. I moved all the plants into the other laundry room. I left the door to the garage open a crack so I could get through easier with the bigger ones. When I was coming back, I saw a little paw sticking through trying to open the door! He sat and waited for me in the kitchen, giving me the "Are you gonna pet me now?" look. When I finished vacuuming and cleaning his litter pan, I spent the rest of the time giving him his attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment