Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jerrie

Yesterday Jerrie was sleeping on the bed when I came in to see him. I took care of everything, then went to go give him some attention. He was still a little sniffly yet. After awhile he hopped down onto the floor to be closer to me. He rolled around on the floor, purring away! Jerrie walked in the window sill a little and followed me as I was leaving. He always gives me such a sad face! Today Jerrie was sitting at the front door, waiting for me to come in. He meowed and said good morning, then followed me around while I watered the plants and took care of his things. There was another spot of green leaves on the floor again today. It doesn't look like it's from any of the plants that are on the counter, but I can't tell for sure. I don't know where else he would get that from though! When I was done, we sat in the office. Jerrie walked circles around me and rubbed his head on my leg. He rolled over a few times, just purring away while I rubbed his tummy for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment