Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gracie

When I opened the door tonight, Gracie was right there dancing excitedly... until she saw it wasn't mom or dad! She ran and hopped up onto the back of the couch and didn't budge. She did better than last time though, and let me pet her for awhile. She wasn't terribly thrilled, but she didn't leave either! I finally got her to go outside for me, but she didn't go potty out there. She just jumped up on one of the patio chairs, looked around for a little bit, then curled up and laid down. The neighbor dog was out by the fence watching us. I think he was a little disappointed that Gracie wasn't over there barking with him! When we went back inside, Gracie went to lay on her lounge chair. I pet her a little more and gave her a treat before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment