Monday, May 3, 2010

Dakota & Benny

Kota, Benny and I played out in the backyard for my visit. I threw the ball for Benny when he wasn't trying to play "keep away". He dodged me when I'd try to grab the ball so I had to wait until he wanted me to have it! He's so quick! Kota chased after it with him a few times and even ran up, crouched down on her front legs and stole the ball right from Benny's mouth! Kota ran up to me a lot and gave me big bear hugs. She sat under the tree for a little while and kept looking up at it, or maybe was smelling the air. I kept Kota entertained with a leaf I saw her playing with earlier... until she shredded it! She's so hilarious! They both settled down and laid in the grass for a little bit and enjoyed the beautiful weather! Kota and Benny both had some supper when we came inside.
"Ahhhh! The sun feels so good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment