Monday, May 10, 2010

Clovis, Snickers, Sophie & Patches

Patches came running around the side of the house today when he heard me pull up. He came inside with me right away and waited for me to get their food ready. Clovis was sitting by the back door today instead of her usual spot in the window. Patches came out back with Clovis and I for awhile after he finished his food. Clovis had an upset tummy and threw up some of her undigested food. Later Sophie finally came to see me! She came around the side of the house and saw Patches, so she kept her distance. I brought a plate of food over to her so she could eat. She stayed by me for a little bit while I pet her, then headed off to the front of the house again. She and Patches both met me out front as I was leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment