Thursday, April 29, 2010

Maycie & Luke

Maycie and Luke were barking when I walked in through the front door, but did great when I let them outside! Luke was just fine and didn't growl or anything. Luke and I played fetch while Maycie was hunting down June bugs! I'm pretty sure she got every single bug that moved on the patio! I tired out Luke pretty good, so he eventually laid down and didn't want to chase after it anymore. At one point he couldn't find the ball, so I went out to help him look for it. I gave Maycie a back scratch while Luke was resting. When it was time to go in, Maycie followed me right away. It took Luke a second, but he eventually came too. He walked into the garage, then laid in the kennel that's in there! Luke was pretty thirsty! I think he was trying to cool down, because he stuck his foot in the water and splashed it all over. I let them go potty one more time before I left since they drank a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment