Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Koko & Sierra

This morning the girls were peeking around the corner to see who was there. I let them out and got their breakfast ready. Sierra only ate the chicken pieces then wanted her lighty. Sierra must have smelled other dogs on me today too! She stood up on her hind legs and was smelling my shirt and hands. The girls followed me around as I cleaned up their potty pads. Then they waited at the end of the hall by the kitchen and just stared at me! I stopped to see what they'd do and they kept running into the kitchen, then back to the hall to see if I was coming. We played lighty for awhile, and they were chasing it like crazy! Tonight I came in and saw Sierra hadn't eaten her breakfast again. She didn't touch her supper tonight either. I tried to get her to eat, but had no luck. All she was concerned with was her lighty, and kept jumping up at the counter to show me where it was.
Are you coming? We're ready to play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment