Monday, April 12, 2010

Dakota & Benny

Benny was crying at the door before I got inside. After I came in, he did his usual laps around the living room! I was getting the leashes out of the closet and asked Kota if she was ready to go, since she wasn't by Benny and I. She came leaping over the back of the couch and bounced again as she touched the floor! She's like a little deer! We got going on our walk after they made their routine pit stop. They were both getting pretty tired as we got a little over half way finished. Kota got yet another praise of her beauty today! A little maltese, smaller than even Benny, came charging up behind us all of a sudden. I don't know where it came from, but it sure was brave! We were just about to pass the corner and it didn't follow us, so I guess it lived nearby. That woke Benny right up and he got another burst of energy. After we got home I gave them some nice ice cold water and they both laid down to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment