Friday, March 12, 2010

Raven, Joe Friday, Murdock & Bunny

After I finally got inside today, I went up to see the kitties. I saw Raven was sleeping up on his perch and Bunny was snuggled up in the corner. I noticed Raven has had a nice shave since last time I saw him! I turned around and Joe Friday was rubbing up against the wall by the stairs. He came over to say hi to me and followed me around a bit. I said hi to them all and then cleaned out their litter pans and filled their bowls. Joe Friday came in by me and started eating right away. When he was finished, he went to lay in the slide bed up by the window. I gave Raven and Joe Friday lots of attention! Bunny was a little shy yet, so I didn't bother her too much. I didn't see Murdock at all while I was there. I retried the door again before I left and have it down now, so I shouldn't have any more problems!
Can you spot all 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment