Friday, March 26, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Thanks for the cheesecake! It was sooo good! :) Mattie was up and ready to go outside when I got there tonight. She looks really good tonight and had a bit of energy! She seemed comfortable and was getting around well. I got their meds and supper ready. They were all excited to eat! I brought a bowl over to Mattie so she wouldn't have to get up. When the little ones were done, Mattie decided to get up and have some more dry food. Buddy found a rawhide and was trying to find a place to lay down with it that the other two couldn't get at him. He didn't cough at all tonight. Mattie stood at the end of the counter and looked at me like she wanted something. I asked her "what?" a couple times and she kind of started to get playful! She danced around a little and got excited. If she could get down on her front legs with her heiny in the air, I think she would've! Later I gave her a big tummy rub. Jimmy was trying to steal my attention away! I gave them all a treat before I put them to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment