Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Jimmy met me at the door this morning! Mattie and Jimmy went outside right away. Buddy and Sugar were all snuggled in the bed. Sugar kept trying to bury herself underneath the blankets! I let the other two back in and got their breakfast and meds ready. Buddy appeared and was standing up on my leg until I put the bowls back down! Mattie didn't feel like getting up to eat so I put one of the bowls over by her. Buddy went outside for a little bit after he ate. They're all doing good this morning!

2 comments:

  1. They are rotten. Mattie seems to be having some issues getting up. Tuesday my housekeeper left her outside and when we got home she had an accident on herself and was dispondent. She came out of it and came in and then was herself. So, we're really going to have to watch her. Luckily Jym will be there for the next 10 or so days and can keep an eye on her. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor Mattie girl! Yea I feel a lot better knowing he'll be there to keep a closer eye on her. I hope she starts feeling better!

    ReplyDelete