Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

The little ones were ready to go outside when I got there this morning. They were ready to come right back in too, since it was pretty chilly out! Mattie wouldn't go out for me, so maybe she will this afternoon. Jimmy came back in and curled up on top of the couch. I gave Buddy his eyedrops right away and he did great! It was the other two jumping on my arms that made it a little difficult! haha! I gave Jimmy and Mattie their meds and gave Buddy his in the container of food that I split up for everyone. They get so excited when I get that container out! Sugar was ready for her treat as soon as they were done. Charlie is starting to talk a little bit when I'm there now. He used to only make his chirping sound, but now he says hi once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment