Friday, February 26, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Mattie was up and ready to go outside again this afternoon. I went to let everyone else out and Sugar was all bundled up in her blankies. She didn't feel like going outside. Mattie came back all full of mud so I wiped her paws down before she came inside. She had to lay down for me because she was having a hard time balancing on 3 legs. Buddy was all excited when he came in and went and stood next to the cupboard that has all their treats in it. He would look at me and cry a little, then would paw at the cupboard! It was very cute. I gave them all a rawhide to chew on before I left. Mattie really seemed to like hers! She held onto it for a minute then carried it over to a different spot and got comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment