Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dakota & Benny

This morning I let Kota and Benny outside and they stayed out for a little bit, since it was already kind of nice out. I fed Kota and sprayed Benny's hot spot. While she was eating we played fetch again. Benny crawled into my lap and wanted me to give him a back scratch. He kept coming back for more in between catching his ball. Kota started chasing Benny around when she was done eating. They wrestled around a little bit, then she was ready to relax and chew on her bone. This afternoon I took them for a walk, since it was really nice out! We saw some other dogs out walking with their people too. Benny got a little upset when he saw them and Kota was just curious and wanted to play! Kota ate a little lunch when we got back. I think she found some more canned food at the bottom leftover from breakfast. Tonight I let them out for a bit before I fed them their dinner and gave Benny his meds. Benny wanted me to get his itchies for him again, so he kept running over to me and rolled around. I had to split them up for a minute because they were playing a little too rough at one point. I think Kota was just worried about her food! I let them both out potty again before I left for the night. Benny actually brought one of his toys back inside instead of outside! I gave them lots of extra hugs today for you!!
Benny waiting for me to toss his ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment