Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dakota & Benny

It was nice and sunny out for our walk today! I noticed the back door was cracked open, so I closed and locked it. I saw that Kota must have chewed up her collar! She was very good while I put her harness on, so it didn't take me as long as usual when she bounces around. I think today was the first time in awhile it was dry enough that Kota & Benny didn't get all muddy! Benny got excited when the mail truck drove past us, and then again when a large truck went by. Kota had loose stool today and she was squatting for quite awhile trying to go. When we got home Kota went right in her cage, had a drink and laid down. I pet her for a few minutes and I filled up their bowls before I left.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Kota chewed up her collar! Atleast we know the "break-away" part works! haha. I think Dakota has been eating Benny's food when we aren't watching closing enough, which probably is why the diarrhea is back. I need to be more careful! She was doing so good on her new food. Thanks for the updates on the loose stools. Please keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete