Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dakota & Benny

I let Kota outside when I got there this afternoon. Benny was playing keep-away, running circles around the living room with his ball. Kota was not too happy that she was out and Benny was inside. I brought her back in and tried to catch sneaky little Benny! I almost had him a couple times when he would run past me, but he's just too quick! Eventually he decided he wanted to play fetch and brought me his ball, so I tricked him into going out. Kota ran out with him again and was just running like crazy in the backyard! She went potty again and her stool was pretty soft. I went over to check it and Kota zoomed past me and mud went flying! haha! I got them both all dried off when they came back inside. Benny and I played fetch for awhile while Kota sat by me and got her back scratched. I gave them both a treat before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment