Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dakota & Benny


Kota was all wet when I let her out of her cage today. She must have spilled her water! I got her harness and both their collars put on and off we went! Rollerblading sounds like fun! Kota must really enjoy that. Everything was pretty wet out today, so they both got dirty bellies. A beagle came up behind us and surprised Kota and Benny. Benny sure wasn't a happy camper! Kota was just curious and excited at the same time. The beagle didn't follow us for very long, so that was good. When we got back and got everyone all dried off, Benny started chasing Kota around. They ran circles around the living room. Kota ate a little bit when we got back. I grabbed the treat bag and they both got very excited, so I made them sit for me and gave them both one! I took both their collars off before I left, since I saw Benny didn't have his on today either.

1 comment:

  1. Yes thank you! I've ordered some break-away collars for them due to the accident my friends dog had and my paranoia that it will happen to mine as well. So I will be taking their collars off every time I leave them alone until the new collars come in. I will leave them on the counter.

    I think Kota's potty has been more solid lately from what we have seen so please let us know if you notice anything different again! Thanks!!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete