Friday, January 15, 2010

Dakota & Benny

Kota and Benny were ready to go when I got there today! I put Benny's food up before I let Kota out, then we went on our way. When I was getting their leashes down, Benny came running up with his little pink ball in his mouth. Shortly after we got going, I looked away for a second at the dogs barking in the backyard we were passing. When I looked back, I saw Kota with a big chunk of feathers in her mouth!! I hurried and got it away from her... there must have been part of a bird lying on the ground that she picked up. Yuck! Kota and Benny went both on our walk today. Kota's stool seemed a lot more solid than the last time I saw. The ground and everything else was all wet today, so the puppies got very dirty! When we got back I rubbed them down good with the towel. I put Benny's food back down before I left today. Neither one munched on their food while I was there, but they sure were thirsty when we got back!

No comments:

Post a Comment