Saturday, December 26, 2009

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge & Fluffy


Well I made it out there! The roads are pretty messy still, but the snow is starting to melt away. I think tomorrow they should be a lot better. I didn't see Boo right away when I came in, but he appeared shortly after. He must have been snoozing! He got his treats and I let the girls in right away. Someone got sick in the bedroom, so I got that all cleaned up. I cleaned out the litter boxes too, since they were pretty full! Someone also missed the litter pan and went on the little blue mat in the bathroom, so I rinsed that off. I think the girls might not have had any water yesterday. I had to dig the bowl out of a snow drift! I found Fluffy sleeping in the computer chair, but didn't see Fudge today. I took a couple pics of your yard for you before the snow all melted!


No comments:

Post a Comment