Thursday, December 24, 2009

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge & Fluffy

Boo met me at the door as usual. Fudge was all snuggled up on the blanket covering the back of the couch. I quick let the girls in so they could warm up. They didn't even want to come in because they were all cozy and snuggled in their little house! Heiny stuck her head out and looked at me for a minute. Then she finally decided to come in! They both got all icy just from walking to the house. I got Boo's food ready and saw Fluffy all curled up in and under the pillows on your bed! All I could see was her head. I went over to her and she let me pet her! She must have been too cozy to run off. I opened the cabinet under the sink before I left and let the girls go back outside.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful tomorrow, hear Tulsa is getting dumped on with snow and they don't normally plow highway 20 so it may be really bad tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete