Monday, December 21, 2009

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge & Fluffy


The girls saw me pull in the end of the driveway today and went running to the fence to say hi. Suzzie gave me a bunch of smiles! Boo and Quartz both came in the kitchen for their treats. Quartz wasn't there right away but came running when I shook the bag. Fluffy and Fudge were sleeping together on the bed. I let the girls in and Suzzie was first to go in again. Boo came and sat on my lap a lot today. I don't think he ever did that last time I watched them! I was sitting and leaning over to pet Suzzie, who was at my feet, and Boo was pawing at my leg asking to come up. I walked down the hall to turn the faucet off and saw Quartz had joined Fudge and Fluffy on the bed.



2 comments:

  1. You caught them the girls and boys sleeping together again, O MY, LOL Good thing they are all fixed He he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yea good thing! Quartz kept a good space between him and the girls though. I think he might still regret pouncing at Fudge that one day... gotta keep a safe distance!

    ReplyDelete