Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dakota & Benny


I could hear Benny getting all excited before I opened the door today. As soon as I saw Dakota around the corner she started in on it too! I let her out and they ran around like crazy for a minute till I let them out to go potty. Kota did her business really quick then was back at the door waiting to come in! I let them in one at a time and they were really good and let me wipe their paws. Then we went off for our walk. I brought along Benny's extra lead, but we didn't need it. He was walking very good for me the whole time! As we started Kota did her husky "woowoo" howl, I love that! Kota pulled a little bit, but really not that bad. We passed a couple fire hydrants and Benny would stop, and wouldn't continue until he could leave his mark. haha! As we were walking we passed a few houses with dogs that were barking, so Benny would kind of mumble a little growl sound. When we got back I wiped their paws again and filled their waters. Kota was a thirsty girl! They both nibbled on a little bit of food too, so I let them out again one more time before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment