Monday, December 14, 2009

Cali

Cali was at her post by the front door like normal today. I got her food out and warming up, then sat down on the floor to play with her. I no more than sat down, and she had made herself comfortable in my lap again! She sat and snuggled for awhile. I cleaned her litter pan while she nibbled on her soft food. After I was done, she did what my kitties always do... use the nice freshly cleaned litter pan! So I cleaned it out one more time before I left. lol She was more interested in watching out the window the rest of the time, than the fact that I was there. She would come down when I called her and get a little attention from me, then go back to her perch in the window. When I was walking up to the door today there were three squirrels outside fighting, making squeaky noises and running around. I heard their squeaking when I was inside with Cali, so that must be what she was so interested in!


1 comment:

  1. We are out to sea today and I'm missing my baby girl. Glad I can check in on her, and see that she is doing well.
    I'm happy she warmed up to you so quickly Jen, I rather thought she would.
    You're welcome for the cookies. Hope you like Danish butter cookies as much as I do.
    Thanks!
    Martin

    ReplyDelete