Saturday, November 28, 2009

Molly


I saw a couple deer on the road to your house today! They are much smaller than the ones we have in Wisconsin. Molly was super excited when I came in! She knows its play time when I come now. As soon as I come in she crouches down and is ready to go. After I grab her bowl she races to the back door and waits for me. She's so good, she eats her food, goes potty and then is ready to go back in and play. Tonight her stool looked pretty solid, so I didn't give her the Endosorb. We'll see how it is in the morning, but there was only two doses left anyways. Tonight after she ate her supper we sat out on the porch for a little bit. I saw a brush on the table, so I brushed her for a few minutes. When we get inside she does her crouch down pose and barks at me, so we chase around and play fetch with her rag toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment