Friday, November 27, 2009

Molly


Molly is warming up to me really quick. This morning I got to spend more time with her. She got the last of the ID on her food. She's been taking her meds for me really good. After she was done eating and doing her business we went inside and sat on her chair. I gave her a rub with her little massager and she loved that! She started rolling onto her side. Then I grabbed her rag toy and she played fetch with me for a little bit. Tonight when I came in the door, she was jumping up and down barking at me. She ran to the back door to eat before I even had her food ready. When we came in, she got all excited. She started running around then crouching down in the play position with her heiny in the air! So we chased each other around the house for awhile and played some more fetch! She's been getting lots of treats! I put them all over for her before I leave. Oh, and I gave her a big hug and kiss for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment