Sunday, October 4, 2009

Suzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fluffy & Fudge


Heiny was still limping this afternoon, but seemed to be a bit better than yesterday. That must be what happened... darn mole! Today it looked a lot more like it was her right rear leg. First Suzie, then Heiny - I hope she feels better soon too. The girls were especially excited today, they must know mom and dad are going to be home soon! Quartz followed me into the kitchen and wanted his brushing again today. After I brushed him for a little while, Boo came to investigate. He jumped up to see what was going on, and got some brushing too! They both loved every minute, especially Quartz. I found everyone and said my goodbyes. The girls gave me lots of kisses and snuggles, so I think they knew. I'm going to miss them all a lot, they're so much fun! I hope you both have a safe trip home. I'm sure they will  be very very excited to see you when you get home!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Thanks for sweeping the floor I saw all the hair on my broom, LOL Boo and Fudge helped Jim and I unpack, Fudge had to be tossed out of the empty suitcase. See how many cats end up sleeping on the bed with us tongiht! Heiny was limping just a little, saw us pull into the drive way and no limp as she was running up to the fence, must of forgot she was suppose to limp. Thanks for the treats and cat toys, Boo was playing with the mouse while I was fixing supper. I will be passing out those business cards! Your Great!

    ReplyDelete