Saturday, October 3, 2009

Suzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fluffy & Fudge


The girls have gotten into my routine now too. They quick say hi to me, then Heiny runs off to the back side of the house before I even go inside. I guess she knows that I'm going to be letting them in soon after I get there. Today when I got there I noticed that Heiny kind of hobbled to the fence to say hi. After I let them in I watched her walk for awhile, but I couldn't figure out which leg it was. After she laid down I checked out each of her legs, trying to see if she reacted when I touched her. I finally found that her pad on her back left leg had a cut. It wasn't bleeding and almost looks like an older wound. That's all I could find though, so I'm guessing that's it and it's just sore when she puts pressure on it. I will check it again tomorrow and see how she's doing. Quartz followed me into the laundry room today, and I knew exactly what he wanted, his brushing! Everyone is doing well and I'm sure they will be very excited to see you both in a couple days!

1 comment:

  1. Heiny digs a mole out in the yard leaves a ditch, then in a rush to bark at the neighbors falls in her ditch. She has a bad knee or back joint on her hind leg, and when we fall and trip we sprain it again and hobble for a couple of days. One would feel bad if We dug the ditch! We are halfway home should be back by Sunday no problem!

    ReplyDelete