Sunday, September 27, 2009

Roxie, Ralphi, and Rudy


Ralphi didn't even talk to me this morning when I let him out of his cage! They had their breakfast, and they sure know which bowls are theirs. They waited patiently on either side of the hot tub for me to put the bowls down. After everyone was finished we played some more. We didn't play quite as hard as we did last night. They didn't want to give me the stick! Ralphi brought me a big one, more like a log for his size. He kept strutting around with that in his mouth, then would sit and chew on it for a little bit. He sure didn't want to share that one. Rudy was crying for me to throw one for him, but I couldn't get it away from the little ones! After a little while of "keep away" Ralphi started bringing the sticks to me to throw again. We had to wipe paws today because the grass was wet. I let them in one at a time and they all sat very nicely for me. They all got their treats, and Ralphi was even showing off. He would stand on his hind legs holding his paws out. I put everyone to bed, and Ralphi was quiet again for me when I put him in.



1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    This blog site is so cool! I love the pics! Thank you so very much for taking good care of our kids;-) Sounds like they were all behaving as normal. The treat bags were so nice of you and they have all already eaten and enjoyed their rawhides. I will for sure be handing out your cards to all of my pet-owning friends. We were very pleased and satisfied with your service and look forward to hiring you again. It was so nice to come home to our pups after a long drive. Take care and have a great week!

    -Ralphi, Roxie and Rudy's parents

    ReplyDelete