Sunday, September 6, 2009

Everyone's doing just fine tonight. The boys are still very snuggly and playful. The kitchen rug was all rolled up when I got there. They must have been having some fun! I think Athos misses going outside. He kept coming real close when I would go by or out the door, trying to be all sneaky. When I was out with Harvi, I saw a little pink nose through a crack by the kitty door! Then I heard him start scratching on the door. I'm sure they're going to be happy that you're home tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jenni! The animals all loved the treats and toys you gave them! I'm afraid you took such good care of them they may protest us being home...if we find our suitcases mysteriously packed and waiting at the door....
    It was so nice to go out of town and not worry about them. The blog was great...we all had to read it every day and couldn't wait to see the pictures you posted! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete